- All orders are prepayment only unless previously arranged otherwise with our team. You may pay by Wells Fargo Direct Bank Deposit, by ACH/Online Check, or by credit card using our RightSignature form. Flexible or post-payment terms are not available. Tier One Apparel will not be liable for delays caused by failing to make progressive or complete payments per above payment terms.
- Purchase Orders: Please inquire with our team as you must receive approval of this arrangement with us before paying with a Purchase Order.
- Tier One Apparel sizing is used for all products. To ensure a proper fit, sizing samples are recommended. Tier One is not responsible for poor fitting garments that are not due to manufacturing defects. Size Charts are available to view with each product.
- Stock items are dependant on the specific manufacturer's specs and we can provide size charts upon request.
- We maintain a selection of product samples for every sport. All of these samples are generic, but are fully decorated and are NOT intended for sizing. They are intended to show our quality and our fabrics.
- We maintain a selection of size samples for every sport. All of these samples are generic, but are fully decorated and match the size specs to the products we offer. We ask that dealers wishing to take advantage of these samples to place size sample orders via our website. Our recommendation is that as we build our relationship, all wholesale dealers order one or two extra pieces of each order and use these to develop their own sample library with your label/brand information on them.
NOTE: We do not offer samples on a "loaner" basis to be returned. We ask that dealers wishing to participate in a private label program with Tier One Apparel to invest in samples.
- Amendments after the original confirmation date of order may not be allowed and are subject to additional charges. All such amendments, revisions and changes must be agreed to in writing.
- Tier One Apparel will attempt to accommodate rush orders when possible. That being said we cannot define an exact rush lead-time available due to seasonal fluctuations.
- RUSH services incurs an additional fee of $3.75 per custom piece.
- DOUBLE RUSH service (fastest possible lead time) incurs an additional fee of $7.50 per custom piece.
- Stock items cannot be rushed
- We cannot be held responsible for shipping delays beyond our control.
IMPORTANT: Please let our team know the latest possible in-hands date so we can provide you every option we have available so you can receive your gear when you need it.
MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY:
- The minimum order quantity for new orders is 10 pieces.
- Coaches polos/tees can be ordered at less than 10 if ordered with another 10 piece minimum item.
STANDARD REPEAT/FILL-IN ORDERS:
- For repeat and fill-in existing orders, standard lead times will apply, but these orders oftentimes are produced faster. Plan for the standard lead time or inquire about our Rush options for a guaranteed timeline.
- For Stock Items (i.e. screenprinted or embroidered items) – Additional fees will be accrued for quantities below 10.
PRE-PRODUCTION APPROVAL PROCESS:
- In an effort to reduce errors and ensure proper interpretation of the approved artwork files provided by you (the dealer) or by our art team, the following procedure applies:
MINI: Tier One will take the vector artwork of the front, back and side of the product and display these pieces in the individual manufacturing pattern components such as body, sleeves, collar, etc. for review.
- Full Size Sample (FSS): These are high quality photos taken of the produced custom product and are placed below the Mini on the Order Form. The appropriate people must go over these photos as well and check for accuracy to the artwork and to the Mini.
PRE-PRODUCTION SAMPLE ORDER:
- If your customer or if you (the dealer) wish to purchase the actual pre-production sample (FSS) for an order, you may do so for the cost $70.00 per piece.
- Production is typically 10-20 business days from the receipt of approved artwork, sizes and numbers completed on the order form and full payment. We cannot guarantee delivery until all these pieces of the order are received. Occasionally at peak times, production moves to as long as 20-30 business days but generally 20 business days is sufficient.
- It typically takes 3-5 business days for shipping (depending on your location) and it is always a good practice to build some buffer in quotes to customers. Under promise & over deliver. And we will do the same!