DESIGN MOCK-UP APPROVAL:
- After an order has been initiated, you will receive a mock-up via email for the customized items on your order from one of our coordinators/designers within the established time frame for providing mock-ups.
- Email is the preferred line of communication for revisions and an email is required for the final mock-up approval. Without an email approval of the mock-up, the design will not move forward into the production process.
- By submitting your final mock-up approval to our design team, you agree to the following terms:
Note: Art mock-ups are not to scale and are used for demonstration purposes only, as all sizing and placement of team names, player numbers, and logos is per our standard.
The colors displayed on your screen and shown on your own mock-up are not guaranteed to be a true match to the colors that will be on the finished product. The output of screen displays do vary between devices and will alter the color.
(Please contact your Tier One Account Rep, not the Design Department regarding your order status)
ORDER CHANGES & ORDER CHANGE FEES:
- Because customized products are personalized to your company and your customers, this means that once an order has been placed for production, we cannot make changes to the order.
- All change(s) are subject to review. If change(s) are allowable and the mock-up has not been approved, Tier One will proceed with requested change(s). The fee for the Custom Order Change beyond that is $75.00 per order.
*NO changes will be allowed for Fill-In Orders.*
DESIGN CONTENT STANDARDS:
- T1 Apparel's design team prides itself on the ability to deliver high-quality custom artwork designed to your team's unique taste. However, because T1's name and reputation are attached to every design we create or print, we have set certain standards for content. Tier One Apparel reserves the right to refuse to produce artwork on the basis of content.
- The following are some of the categories of content which may cause a refusal:
- Offensive language, symbols or gestures
- Sexually explicit or suggestive content
- Racist or anti-religious content on themes
- The inclusion of copyrighted images
- If your logo is rejected either by the art team or customer service, you will be given an opportunity to alter your design's content so that it can be produced. Though we will make every effort to inform you that we must reject such items as early in the process as possible, please note that these changes may increase design time.
- If you are providing a file for us and think some of the content may not pass, please bring this up with your Tier One Account Rep or customer service at the time of order. This may prevent delays later.
COLOR & FABRIC POLICIES:
- Tier One Apparel is committed to providing the best quality items in the most offered color options to our customers.
- Due to many variables with our factories worldwide, T1 cannot guarantee exact fabric or color reproductions on any and all fill-in orders.
- Due to different graphic materials and application processes, slight color differences may occur between the same colors used on different printing methods.
For example: A navy screen print graphic may be a slightly different color than a navy full dye graphic.
- We have taken great care in producing a color palette which matches, as closely as possible, the colors in our fabric(s). When these colors are printed as part of a gradient, they will sometimes not match as closely as a solid-color. When our art department sends you a mock-up please not that because of variations in display and/or printer settings it is impossible for us to be sure we are displaying an exact match. The color in your garment may or may not resemble the color on your screen or print out. Colors used in mock-ups are for display purposes only.
- Tier One colors are referred to by name at the time of order and confirmed when the mock-up is confirmed. Unfortunately, customized items cannot be accepted for return for final color output not matching either the color displayed at the time of mock-up was confirmed, or not matching other items ordered. Please contact your account rep. or customer service if you believe that a named color was used in error. Our policy is to provide the closest color matching possible for our customers.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN ARTWORK:
- Tier One Apparel and its affiliated companies want to work with you to put your designs, artwork, and logos on the products you purchase from Tier One. Any such designs which Tier One Apparel prepares for you ("Artwork"), will be the property of Tier One Apparel and will remain Tier One Apparel's intellectual property even if you have paid a fee for our graphic design services. You ("The Dealer") receive the Artwork for approval provided as JPG / PNG image(s) as it appears on goods purchased from Tier One Apparel and not in an electronic vector format. Tier One Apparel has the right to use the Artwork for any lawful purpose, including without limitation, for sales and advertising.
- If you ("The Dealer") supply us with original and usable designs ("Customer Designs"), those Customer Designs will remain your property, unless you request changes to the Customer Designs by our design team that significantly change the design. Such changes will result in the Customer Design becoming Artwork owned by Tier One Apparel. You ("The Dealer") represent that you have all the appropriate rights to use Customer Designs, logos, and graphics in which you provide to Tier One Apparel, and you agree to be responsible for all costs or damages arising from a claim of infringement related to your Customer Design. You will need to provide written proof of your rights to use any third party logo or trademark prior to Tier One Apparel using such logos or incorporating such logos into your Artwork.